Wednesday, April 01, 2020

Graduate 2020



Western Governors University - Wikipedia
Bachelor Cap, Hat, Black Hat, Student Hat PNG Transparent Clipart ...


 
After years of only having an Associates degree in Management and Marketing,  I finally completed my Bachelors of Science in Accounting.  I am proud of my accomplishment.  I am realistic that it isn't a major award or some tremendous accomplishment compared to most people, but it feels good.  I have felt like I was limited by not completing my bachelors years ago and I'm glad to have had the opportunity to have this experience at this point in my life. It was work, I'm not an academically minded person, but I genuinely enjoyed learning and growing as a person through the experience.  I am not sure what my future holds but I'm happy that I achieved this.


2 comments:

shakedust said...

Congratulations! That is quite an accomplishment!

Having done both the schooling from a dorm and the schooling while living an adult life, I think completing a degree in the latter way is so much more challenging. There are far more things competing for your time and resources when college isn't your entire life. It speaks volumes that you were able to complete the program.

I hope you and Dash are doing well and staying safe. It was great seeing you last year around this time!

shakedust said...

It's been a year now. Is having your Bachelors for a year now old hat? I hope all is well with you and Dash!