Sunday, August 12, 2018

Processing

Well, a lot of life changes since I last wrote.  I'm back in school finishing my bachelor's degree in Accounting.  I have 2 years to complete it and I started in April. I'm getting my degree through Western Governors University. It is an online school  The program is really good.  I'm hitting some roadblocks as I'm beginning to understand/believe that I have a form of dyslexia.  I have several challenges that have helped me to self-identify.  I have found some online help. 
I'm not sure if I'll proceed with getting a formal diagnosis or not.  If I can get through my work without needing special accommodations, then I'll probably just manage the way I am.  I do wish my kids would see Drs. I think they both show signs of this and it may be the reason that Nicky struggled in school.  But I doubt that they will. 

Speaking of kids, Chandler graduated high school. He's completing his Associate's degree this year at the local community college.  He's doing great.  We're very proud of him, the work he's doing and the focus he has on his future.



No comments: