Saturday, June 25, 2016

276 - found a draft of a blog that I never finish from 2015. Going to post it now, unfinished.

Is life really like a box of chocolates?  Has anyone ever gotten you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils?  Would  you go back to being small, if you had been given the gift of getting "BIG"/adult as a pre-teen teenager?

Are you "With me" or "Without me"?  Do you ever "feel the need, the need for speed?"

I like Tom Hanks and Tom Cruise movies.  In case you are totally confused by now, The top paragraph is from 3 of Tom Hanks movies, the next line if from a couple of Tom Cruise movies.

"Forest Gump", "You've Got Mail", "BIG", "Knight and Day" and "Top Gun".

So why am I choosing to blog about these random thoughts? I have no idea.

1 comment:

shakedust said...

I'll add a random thought. I find I like Tom Hanks' more recent films more than his earlier ones. I have no idea why.

Also, I don't want to like Tom Cruise's films, but I do anyway. Almost withou fail. I really enjoyed the last several films I have seen that he starred in: Jack Reacher, Oblivion, Edge of Tomorrow, and Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation.